Tuesday 1 January 2013

New years resolution...

Happy New Year Everybody!
I don't know what you all did last night, but I had a very interesting night with my favourite people in the world...




A game of truth or dare that got very extreme. This morning I am very very hungover, to the point where I wouldn't mind dying for a few hours... And I'm going to the pub later...

So I returned to little Lincolnshire to spend Christmas and new Year with my family, and I'll be returning to Cardiff tomorrow. It's been a while since I've ventured this far North, and a few things have changed.

1) I inexplicably don't have a job anymore - I literally don't actually know why I'm suddenly unemployed, but it's making enjoying myself pretty difficult, and it's made everything else exceedingly mundane. I find myself trying to find a reason (any reason!) to leave the house, and that normally results in going to the pub, and that has resulted in ending up with absolutely no money whatsoever... I lose.

2) I am now very, very good, at The Sims Bustin' Out. I've had a lot of free time...

3) I got to know a few more people from my area, people I've seen around but never spoke to, and it's been really good.

4) My hamster and my dogs are really really good friends.

I've done very very little work this holiday, I've actually been abysmal, and I've spent far too much time impersonating Beyonce, alone in my bedroom. Things will have to change once I return. But for today, I think I'll just stay in bed, and mope about the fact that I've not done any work, nurse my hangover, drink coffee, and eat bacon.

I'm interested to hear what people's New Years Resolutions are? Mine include not biting my fingernails (lol), writing in here more often, buying less clothes, and putting £1 in a piggy bank everyday of the year in an attempt to save some money.

Enjoy your hangovers, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Peace Out xo




No comments:

Post a Comment